Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Falling off the bandwagon...

we all do it at some point.

I am full of more excuses than anyone else I know. I wanted to play hockey like my brother growing up, but my parents knew I'd take one hit into the side boards and be done. Yep...probably true!!!

So now my parents have come and gone, Kevin's parents have come and gone, memorial day has come and gone and I am still in square one. I guess that's better than gaining, but blah!

So instead of dwelling, I am dusting off my 30 day shred...kind of? It's on iTunes and hasn't been used in a year. Jillian Michaels and I have a date tonight after the munchkins are in bed.

Sure I'd rather cozy up on the couch with this dreary weather rolling in with my 1/2 a cup of ice cream but today has been a very good eating day! I found out that damn scone at starbucks I have been getting is over 500 calories. NICE....no wonder I loved it so much. Never ordering that ish again! I probably sounded retarded ordering myself a skinny caramel macchiatto with a scone. hahaa FAIL.

So I am back - June 1st, and hoping to lose 15 to 20 lbs by August. I am in on this with some friends so they will be holding me accountable.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment